View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Haaaa i get a kick out of ya... the ways of the old testament Was Hard Abrahame Had How Many Wifes Haaaaaaa Why Because They Had To Be Fruitfull And Mulitplie If Ye Had That Many Wifes You May Find It Easier To Leave By Those Teachings..If One Could,nt Touch Food or another one was ending The Rag..you had 9 others to choose from Haaaaa in those days Hard Instuctions Had To Be Given SO GODS PEOPLE WOULD OBEY..AND KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD ...Ya Knows We Had Dudes Slautering Live Stock It Was Crazy... PRAISE JESUS... Matt.17.19 Haaaaaaaaaaa think not i,am come to desroy The Law or the prophets But To FUFILL What They Could Not Of Course Common Sense Love Understanding Humantiy For Verliy I say Unto You Till Heaven And Earth Pass Away One Jot Or One Tittle Thats One TITTLE Shall No Wise Pass FROM THE LAW To All Be Fufilled ..And 20..Whosoever therefore shall break ONE THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS And Shall Teach Men The Same Of Course Shall Be Called Great In Heaven...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything