Thread: A poll
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 06:19 PM   #1
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A poll

well i'm pretty sure creed would top mosts llists if i included them, so i'm asking which of these bands is your favorite, they are all less than 10 years old

LINKIN PARK (i think they have perfected rap/rock, nice meaningful lyrics, i'd say a hard vesion of creed)

SALIVA (not a huge fan of the first album, but the second one is perfect, Always is a great song, Saliva seems to be showing the true virtues of a hard rock band)

GOOD CHARLOTTE (don't care what you say, these guys have got it, and great presence and 2 great cd's.)

PUDDLE OF MUDD (Finally!!! a modern rock band that knows how to right songs, the first album by this group is a perfect set of songs, they show there talents with a hardcore song "control" and a emotional song "blurry")

NICKELBACK (proved they aren't one hit wonders, after the success of "how you remind me" they pulled back with 2 even better songs, "too bad" and "someday" )

i'd have to pick Puddle of Mudd, if there 2nd album is anything liek the first, i could see these guys sticking around for a LONG time