View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Geez!!!! Enough is enough already!!

Hey All! I just got back from my appointment and from going to the store as well. I met with the doctor today and he advised that I stay on the birth control shot for a few more months before we look into surgery for the fibroid because I haven't been on it long enough to get the benefits from it yet. He thinks that the irregular bleeding and the clots may be caused by the birth control and that once I have been on it long enough that will go away and eventually I will have no more periods (he thinks this should happen in a few months), but if things don't improve by the end of May he wants me to call and make an appointment to discuss surgery. So, I will hold out a few more months and keep getting the shot and hopefully he is right and my periods will calm down, and I hopefully will quit having them. He also said that any surgical procedures to remove the tumor could cause infertility and that is another reason why he wants to wait for now unless things don't improve. So that is the scoop for now, talk atcha later! Luv,Julie
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot