View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:57 AM   #18
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by no_fixd_address)

So it FEELS good to for anazikist to run away and post a hateful thread bashing the pope. That will fix you, and FEEL good at the same time!!!

Then again, it FEELS good to determine who is an undesirable. Like a baby with AIDS. KILL IT! IT'S FOR THE GOOD!!!!
It FEELS good to determine who lives and who dies. The unborn? KILL THEM!! THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!Whose next on the undesirable list, Hier Anazikist?? Blacks? Hispanics? Jews? Oh, never mind, guys like you tried that with Jews and it didn't quite work out. How about Catholics? Yea!! Start with the Pope. He's a criminal, ya know. A perfect scape-goat. Rule the media just like your buddy Geobbles.

did I say kill all the babies with AIDS??? no you made that up in your head yourself.... I said allow condoms to reduce the amount of children being born with AIDS. regaurdles, if you want to bash me for my views on the pope you should start a thread for it..... try to stay on topic of the thread.

one would think you post under the name Justin-time with the words you chose not to mention the the way you both conduct your posts hmmm....

and to adress the ones who assume that I put forth an argument and run I will have you know I have been out of town since Monday morning and I just got home like an hour ago.

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 06-24-2005 at 04:21 AM.