View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #178
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Wow, you act as if Stapp owes you money or something. Jeez, just let it go man. Stapp isn't begging you to believe what he's saying, or to read/listen to articles/interviews, he's not even asking you to buy his music or attend his shows. He's not said he was better than you, or that he was the best thing happening since Jesus either. Dudes just a freakin man that isn't shoving himself at you or anybody else.

Just as you say he's chosen his life as a musician, you've chosen to read everything you can get your hands on about the guy to come to your opinions. Dude, if it bothers you that much that you seem to have taken everything the man has said as personal, and you feel compelled to go on and on in every thread here in this forum, maybe you just need to quit reading what the guy has to say, and move on.

This one man mission you seem to be on, won't change my opinion of Stapp.

wow,...I couldn't agree with you more! When has Scott ever said that he was some Christ-Like Super Christian..??His critics(pretty much everyone here) hands him that label and expects miracles from the man. He's a Christian,..and like ANY Christian,..they are gonna mess up once in a while.
I've been living a double life