View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Joyful Son Returns

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Holy crapoly, Matt. Good to hear from you and that you are doing so well. That's awesome about your career path!

I'm still listening to tons of music and going to concerts when I can. I've had to cut back on the concert budget being unemployed and all, but I'm hoping 2011 will bring me a decent job and health-care coverage. I went back to school for paralegal studies to consider a career change, as newspapers are about dead, but so far, I haven't found a job in that field. I'm hopeful, though. I do some part-time work when I can, and going back to school helped me keep my mind sharp.
And So Be My Little Friend To Dog, it is just Unbeliveble, We Have To Many Low Income Health Insurance Companies aside From Medicade Itself, That Indeed Requires A Co Pay Anyway As Well As Medicade Requires A Co Pay, On Most Medications Many States Cover All Members Of The Households, Where In Other States Many Are Left Without Coverage Hopefully Dog I Aints The Sharpest Tool In The Shed, But Even A Ediot Can See, Somethings Got To Give, Hope All Goes Well For You To In That Area, Till Then, ALL BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME ...... BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH TO ALL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg in need of health care.jpg (18.4 KB, 257 views)