View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Joyful Son Returns

Hey All,

Like coming home for the Holidays, I decided to stop by to see what was going on here at the Forums. I've been absent for about 4 years, I believe. Wooh! Life is as different for all of you, I'm sure, as it is for me since then. I first starting posting on these boards 10 years ago! 10 years! Man. I was a huge fan of Creed and was so memorized by Mr. Tremonti that I picked up the guitar. I'm about to start my last semester of college pursuing a double major in Music (Classical Guitar emphasis) and Art (Studio) at Concordia University Chicago! I definitely would not be here without the inspiration from the band.

A lot has changed for me personally, but much is still the same. I look at my own signature for way back when and I'm very much the same guy. I'm about Jesus and Guitars still! After this semester I'm gonna try to fight my way into being a professional musician, hopefully in the Christian Music scene. I think what has changed the most in these past four years is my level of musicianship. I started out in college barely being able to read music and now am playing Bach and Vivaldi on classical guitar! I've learned to play percussion and have toured with my school's best musical ensemble, which is our Wind Symphony. I've been all across the US and toured in China for 2 weeks!
Life is a trip; its good to be back! If you remember me say "Hi!" let me know how you're doing and what you've been up to! I would love to hear!

- Wylde-Tremonti AKA as Matt

Jesus + Guitars = Life