View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:32 AM   #120
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I'm glad you find this all so funny. I laugh my ass off at your replies because you're grasping at absolute straws. They were allegedly having problems during the Human Clay tour; that was what, five years ago? I'm guessing what happened two years ago had a bearing on the breakup. Again, we really don't know, and they were pretty much done after New Year's Eve in 2002, so it was all pretty new at the time. Chicago might have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Think about it. Would you like to have been in Mark's shoes with his family at that show and witnessing that debacle? I'm not trying to take sides here. I just get soooo tired of all the people who refuse to believe that Scott S. had anything to do with the breakup and that God forbid, the rest of them answer questions about it, knowing full well that the questions will be asked. Sometimes, it's best to answer them and get it done so that perhaps they can all move on and the lame-o questions will end.

I'm sorry, but that's a complete crock of shit. What they are supposedly doing is not the same thing that Stapp pulled at Chicago. Thousands of people paid good money to see them and he fucked up. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he tried to defend that situation by having the audacity to call it artistic expression. That was insult to anyone with half a brain. He showed me then that he really is about saving his ass. He'd have been better off not saying anything.

You're judging them for being in a bar while being interviewed? I shouldn't even dignify that with a response. Maybe they were interviewed after a show, maybe they felt like kicking back. Drinking a few beers isn't the same thing as slurring words, forgetting lyrics and being completely incomprehensible during a PAID performance. Your logic is incomprehensible.

SIGHHHHH, it's like reading an AB interview all over again.

First of all dogstar, I have never ever said in any posts here that I found Stapp completely blameless. Go check for yourself, you won't find them. So don't talk to me about how tired you are of reading it.

Second, you as well as everyone else here knows that Stapp admitted to what he did, the reasons behind WHY he did it, how wrong he was for doing it, and that he was sorry for doing it. You and everyone else got your apology. If you didn't accept it, that's your problem, but you got one just the same. This argument doesn't work anymore.

If you are going to continue to harp on the NEGATIVE, please don't forget that there are POSITIVES that go with it. See, that's what Tremo and co are doing. No positives whatsoever on their part.

Third, how would YOU like to be Stapp, or one of his family members reading the crap that is spewing forth from his ex-bandmates every time they open their mouths????? So don't give me that crap about Marks family. Stapp has family as well. It works both ways, and you know it.

Fourth, fans still buy these mags, and fans still tune into radio interviews, this horrible attitude that Tremo has developed is reaching many people, and he's going to be the one to pay that price. Just as Stapp has paid for his actions.

Fifth, the lame-o questions will end when they tire of it and when they choose to move on.

Last, you can believe what Tremo/Phillips/Marshall say with a joyous heart. You can enjoy posting all the negatives too, I just choose to see things differently. I guess it's the altitude from being up on this cross for too long, and wearing my rose colored glasses.