View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 09:39 PM   #118
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Ah yes the same old grasping of things that happend 2 years ago. And the bar fights, longer than that. I just lmao when I read these replies.
I'm glad you find this all so funny. I laugh my ass off at your replies because you're grasping at absolute straws. They were allegedly having problems during the Human Clay tour; that was what, five years ago? I'm guessing what happened two years ago had a bearing on the breakup. Again, we really don't know, and they were pretty much done after New Year's Eve in 2002, so it was all pretty new at the time. Chicago might have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Think about it. Would you like to have been in Mark's shoes with his family at that show and witnessing that debacle? I'm not trying to take sides here. I just get soooo tired of all the people who refuse to believe that Scott S. had anything to do with the breakup and that God forbid, the rest of them answer questions about it, knowing full well that the questions will be asked. Sometimes, it's best to answer them and get it done so that perhaps they can all move on and the lame-o questions will end.

Quote: Tremo, Phillips and Marshall have been showing their ass for 4 months. To me, what they are doing in interviews and mag articles is the exact same thing, it reaches the same # of people, and they've been doing it longer.... Whether they are drunk or medicated while doing it, I have no clue except that they were at a bar during this particular interview, and they were drinking.

Stapp has apologized, so yea, I would say Stapp is being pretty mature.

I'm sorry, but that's a complete crock of shit. What they are supposedly doing is not the same thing that Stapp pulled at Chicago. Thousands of people paid good money to see them and he fucked up. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he tried to defend that situation by having the audacity to call it artistic expression. That was insult to anyone with half a brain. He showed me then that he really is about saving his ass. He'd have been better off not saying anything.

You're judging them for being in a bar while being interviewed? I shouldn't even dignify that with a response. Maybe they were interviewed after a show, maybe they felt like kicking back. Drinking a few beers isn't the same thing as slurring words, forgetting lyrics and being completely incomprehensible during a PAID performance. Your logic is incomprehensible.