View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 09:26 PM   #117
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hmmm, Mark and Flip weren't writhing around on stage in a half-drunken/medicated stupor in Chicago,or pulling a little temper tantrum in State College, PA. We didn't hear about Mark and Flip in any bar fights, either. Who's the immature one here? We honestly have no clue what went on behind the scenes. I'm guessing it was a lot worse on both sides from what little has trickled out through the media. And while Stapp may be silent on this one (likely to preserve what's left of his image), he sure as hell said some dumb-ass things about Chicago, things that no one with half a brain would ever believe.

Ah yes the same old grasping of things that happend 2 years ago. And the bar fights, longer than that. I just lmao when I read these replies.

Tremo, Phillips and Marshall have been showing their ass for 4 months. To me, what they are doing in interviews and mag articles is the exact same thing, it reaches the same # of people, and they've been doing it longer.... Whether they are drunk or medicated while doing it, I have no clue except that they were at a bar during this particular interview, and they were drinking.

Stapp has apologized, so yea, I would say Stapp is being pretty mature.