View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 06:26 PM   #108
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It's funny. Stapp also got accused of being the "immature one." But after reading interview after interview where the shit talking increases... it seems like it's the other way around. I don't know if it's because Mark, Brian, and Flip feel like they have safety in numbers... but they seem to be asking for a public feud. We all know that Stapp is usually the one not to back down... but I think he's doing himself a big favor by proving to be the more mature one. He reflects positively on the Creed days... while Mark seems to sound like it was a miserable road for him. I think he needs to remember that it was us, the fans, who really help push him to the success that he has enjoyed since 1997. It's almost like they're trying to lure Stapp out of the shadows in order to publicly humiliate himself. Hopefully, for his sake... he stays out of it. I will say this however. I think that Stapp's recent performances of "Higher" is his way of sticking it to Mark. His way of giving Mark the one-fingered salute.