View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 07:59 PM   #21
Vixen_255
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Weathered) Vixen...have you ever been to JP's Place (italian restaurant)......the owner is reallllllly nice.....all Marines eat free there b/c he has a few sons in the marines....and he gave my brother his home phone # and told him to call him anytime for anything.....money..place to stay...anything he wanted ....he also owns a high end restaurant in NYC....so he is pretty wealthy

Yeah I've been there my Uncle Tony use to own & run that place but he died of cancer I'm telling you my Uncle Tony had the best italian resturant in Beaufort cause he's full blooded Italian his nephew works at the F.D. I believe & after my uncle Tony died his wife Rosa use to run it but she sold it to J.P. & moved to New York to be with her family it was called "Cinellie's" I cant remember how to spell it but they have remodled it alot since JP got it. It looked was nothing like it does now. But yeah I've eaten there before & it's way too much $$$$ than my Uncle Tony wanted. It's just nothing like it was. And yeah he's wealthy.
Braves Kick A$$!!
Carolina Panthers Fan!!
Velvet Revolver Rocker!!
I Love My Firefighter!!
Creed Will Always Live On Inside Us All
Vicks