View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #12
maccamer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What Are Your Greatest Creed Moments Ever

I heard My Own Prison on the radio in late 1997 early 1998. I didn't have any money, but my best friend did. We went out and bough MOP and listened to it 2 or 3 times through. It was a huge experience. I listened to the album probably 50 times before HC came out. Getting Human Clay in 1999 was even more special. I did the same thing with HC...listed to the whole thing 2 or 3 times with my wife at the time. I decided I loved the album even more than MOP. I had never really done this with any album before. I usually had a couple of tracks on an album I would put onto a tape like a greatest hits. These albums I loved every track. I saw Creed twice in 2000. It was the biggest rock moment in my life at the time! I then got Weathered as a Christmas gift in 2001 early and listened to that CD over and over. Every album takes you on a journey. I really lived those albums and those years will forever mark that point in my life! As Creed and Stapp were falling apart in 2002, I too was falling apart....going through a divorce and addiction problems. Then I was in shock when Creed called it quits in 2004. The Great Divide is still on of my favorite albums of all time. AB is my current wife and I 's favorite band. I still love Creed, but really did have a time of moving on and evolving to love a new favorite band. Creed, like my first wife, will always have a special place in my heart. I will always love Creed and love Full Circle! I can't believe they got back together and am very glad they are still making great music!

Last edited by maccamer : 07-06-2010 at 01:08 AM.