View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:21 AM   #56
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Unless you know the man personally, you don't have a clue about his so-called issues. Yes, there have been some less-than-flattering public displays of inappropriateness, but you don't know squat unless you know the man. And for someone who claims to care less about Scott Stapp, you spend an awful lot of time ripping the man's personal life here. You hardly EVER talk about the music. You seem more obsessed with his personal life than anything else. I'm not the man's biggest fan these days, either, but some of the unsubstantiated stuff you spew here is getting a bit old. And if it continues, you will be banned.

Do you know hitler personally? would you say the same lines about hitler as well? if you do im sorry for you allready! if you dont; you just contradicted what you said so disregard the following lines as you have issues yourself.

I know enough to use my brain, and for your information ive mentioned several times how i like his voice and what he does but when his personal life is the topic I will state my oponion and yes this is mostly how my state of mind towards him is but then again its my personal oponion and it will continue as it is. If you are a moderator here please block me at the earliest if my way of thinking disturbs you and your board, if your not in charge please leave it to someone who really should worry about it and stay out of others business.