Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:25 AM   #882
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen !!!

One Need At A Time....Romans ch~8.26.27> Likewise the spirt also helpeth our infirmites for we know not what would should pray For Or Who As We Ought to, BUT THE SPIRT ITSELF MAKETH INTERCESSION .for us with groanings which cant be uttered And That searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the spirt because he is the voice and the he makes Intercession For His Saints And His people, its always good to pray for those who has christ has Longed suffered 2 Cor ch.6.1.13 WE Then As Workers together with him beseech you also that ye Get Not The Grace Of God In Vain.. For He Says For I Have Heared Thee In Time accepted And in the day of salvation have i succoured thee Behold now is accepted time behold now is the day of salvation...Giving no offence in any thing the ministry be not blamed but in all things approving ourselfs as the children of GOD in much patience in afflictions in thinfs required in distress in stripes and prisons in tumluts in labours in whatching and fasting by purness by knowlege by longsuffering by kindness by the Holy Ghost By Love Unfeigned By the Word Of Truth By The Power Of God By The Armour Of What Is Right And The Right Hand Or The Left By Honour And Dishonour By Evil Report And Good Report as falsehood and yet true as Unknown And Yet As Well Known As Dying And Behold We Live As Chastised Children Of God And Not Killed As Sorrowful yet always Rejoicing as poor yet making many Rich as having nothing and yet possessing all things O Ye Our Mouth Is Open Unto You Our Heart Is Enlarged Ye Are Not Straitended in us but ye are made perfect and strait.. Now For Recompence In The Same I Speak As Unto My Children Be Also Enlarged ...
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done