View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #9
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Goodnews from Ana!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Hiii!! I dont have much time to be online ...but id like to say thank you all for your kind words...me and my girl are really fine...after 2 days me and Giovanna are finally at home...shes calm and sweet...even though her mother cant sleep since tuesday.... as you probably know, my world now is made by diapers and baby cries... lol... Hope I can post her pics soon...gotta go now...shes starting to cry...
miss you all

PS: Thanks Bilal!! You rock!!
bless your heart oh bless your heart im glad you guys are ok , ya know master yoda said it best when he spoke of pain and suffering which was pertaing to the darkside children lead to pain pain leads to suffering suffering leads to fear fear leads to hatred hatred leads to the darkside da best wishessssssssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i loves ya u know sis is just playing with ya Haaaa LMAO if you have any post what ever it is depresion blame me, i,ll take care of it CONGRATS,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You