View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 12:43 PM   #57
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think everyone is trying to find a guilty one in all this "Creed-split up" thing. Some of them blame Tremonti for being the one who wanted an evolution in Creed music and in being touring all the time. And others blame Stapp for having an attention seeker personality. What i think is that this is like a marriage, there is always a 50-50 of guiltiness. There was a moment in time when both of them couldnīt work together, their visions about music just changed and now is what we get: Tremonti in AB and Scott just almost to release his solo debut album. We donīt have to feel like because Creed is no more; we donīt have to stop like the music they made...i still feel like when for the very first time i listened to MOP. But it doesnīt mean that i canīt listen to AB with the same intensity-feel-level (and i do) but knowing that is what we have now-Tremonti-Kennedy-Marshall-Philip. Is like when Scott appears on tv, i will feel happy cos heīs going to be there again , and all of us who loves his voice we will enjoy it again. I just feel bad for those that love Scott (I do) and trying to defende him, and we are attack for those who blame him or donīt like him.
Attached Images
File Type: gif StappRockOnSmaller0.gif (55.3 KB, 479 views)