Thread: Iraq
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:22 PM   #12
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
Wars are nessesery[necissary].

I beg to differ. War is the epitomy of human retardedness. We bring death to ourselves. We let our egos get in the way. We can't mind our own buisness. War is not necisarry. Ever. If you like war, go fight and die. Personally, i'd prefer peace... where no innocent civilians DIE. that's right. Die. they cease to exist.. everyone they care about, gone, affected, they affect others, who affect others, and it eventually comes down to you. your choice. you like war, right? what if your mother died? you died? how would you like that? did you think of that? did you know that's what war brought? death? destruction? human suffering? all the things we like to think don't exist are embodied in war. Look that way. a bomb is going off. look the other way. a man intentionally spreading disease. what brought this on? you. and your war. If we live at peace with ourselves, no-one will bother us. Everyone hates us because we can't mind our own buisness. Israel can defend themselves, we've sent them 60 years worth of money, armament, etc... and got nothing in return but violent hatred from middle eastern companies.

Now, down to the subject. what is this war REALLY about? Oil. Precious, precious oil *insert image of GW Bush as Gollum from LOTR here* My precious...

Oil is what makes this country run. Which, IMHO, is complete and total BS. this country needs to switch to alternate fuel. now. hydrogen can power everything.. and is almost limitless. Problem: The government and it's supporters(big buisness) make way too much money off of oil, so nothing will ever be done. It's sad, that we're killing the earth, killing people, killing money, just so the 1% can get a little bit richer.

War is bad.. this war is ridiculous. Sadaam, though an asshole, has not done ANYTHING to provoke us. we are provoking this war. it is not up to us to decide who can have what. that's bullshit.. we don't run the world. It's against our constitution.. but then again.. who in our government listens to that anyway...

-J

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith