Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #2741
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Quick Sand Jesus 4

Countinuing PRAISE YA JESUS THE NAME BE WORTHY TO MAGINFIY you know the times WHEN you Could,nt Get ANY LOWER And Still Sinking something happen Somebody Was A Praying To The Quick Sand Jesus THE REAL ONE THE CORNERSTONE So Your Ass Would Get Back Up GLORY TO GOD Let Me Countinuing The Conversation With Nic calling the dude Nic for short LETS HEAR AND LISTIEN Ya,alls What Was Being Told Unto Those AND JESUS SPOKE CLEARLY Of This rhat which is born of the flesh is flesh AND THAT Which Is Born The Spirt IS SPIRT And He Told Nic MARVER Not That I Said Unto Thee That YE MUST BE Born Again THE WIND BLOWS WHERE IT LISTETH AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEROF. BUT CANT TELL WHERE IT COMES AND WHARE IT GOES SO When Our King Spoke THIS Parable To Nic He Said Again Those Of The Marriage Supper WILL HEAR My Words AND KNOW What I Said PRAISE JESUS Jesus Was Speaking Unto His People In That Verse Im SURLEY NOT ADDING TO Or Changing It As Theolgey And All My RELEGIONS Rising Today Are Doing Just That You,ll Hear Everything EXCEPT The Truth Of JESUS So When JESUS Said Those Who Are Born Of Flesh He Was Speaking TO THOSE Who NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN Who Need The Power OF THE BABTISIM TO RECIVE A Messure Of The KINGDOM OF GOD. There Are Of Course Many Theroys ON THE BABTISM IM Sure Most Of You That Be Born Of Spirt Already Have AND Found No Hope Or Life In These Theroys And Misconceptions FAITH AND EXCEPTING THE WATER IS A BABTISIM GLORY TO GOD And Ya,alls IN ALL Heavenly Things Having Not Faith In What We Cant See IS What Keeps Us Today WE Do Walk By Sight But We Walk By Faith LETS take A Quick Glimpse IN MARK 2>Verse 18>19 and the disciples of john and the pharisees used to fast and they came and they came and say unto him why do the disciples of john fast but thy disciples fast not WE Will Get In To That YA,all Later ON BUT FIRST LETS PRAY, PRAISE JESUS THE LORD Builds Up JERUSALEM Oh He Gathers Together Israel HE HEALS THE BROKEN Heart And Binds Up Their Wounds HE Tells The Number Of Stars He Calls Theme All By Their Names GREAT IS OUR LORD And Of Great Power Is His Understanding For It Is Infinite PRAISE JESUS HE BEARS WITH US When Others Will Indeed Forsake Ya And Shortens Our Weary Days THE LORD Presserveth All Theme That Love Him But All The Wicked Will He Destroy BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WIT US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS