View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 06:00 PM   #5
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As I've said before, I think once his solo album is out, he'll only perform those songs and ignore the Creed songs. At the moment, the Creed Greatest Hits CD is out. 3/4 of Creed won't perform those songs and won't promote the CD. Stapp is the only one even willing to promote the CD. In order to keep his name out there(so people still know him when he releases the solo album) he's occasionally performing Creed songs. As I have said before, I am against Scott performing the Creed songs, but I think I understand why he is doing it:to promote the Creed GH album and to keep his name out there.

And I agree, we need to hear more about this solo album. Wind Up needs to get off their lazy butts and create that full site. If the Relearn Love music video was ever made, release that. Give us a new interview with Scott on his web site, discussing his solo career. If he's got some of his solo songs done, give us some 30 sec clips to listen to. Heck, why not get Scott to write a weekly newsletter/diary? It would keep people interested in his solo career. I personally will support him musically whenever he releases the solo album, whether it's 2005 or 2007. He has my support musically because I loved what he did in Creed. I think when Scott does release his solo album, people are going to like what they hear.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!