Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 06:55 AM   #2946
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"The Greatest Love ... of All"

It's sad that our society waits until someone is dead before we actually express what they meant to us. While they were alive they were put on display and torn apart for every mishap, ignoring all the goodness, ignoring all the contributions, ignoring all the blessings. Maybe had we stopped to see the good and magnify that part of them...while they were alive, they would still be with us and truly feel needed and loved.
To feel needed and to know your loved, is the ultimate in HEALING the spirit... especially to someone who maybe doesn't feel wanted anymore.

I think the lesson to me personally in that reflection is to always express how someone has inspired me, tell them how gifted they are, or just hug them and let them know what a blessing they are to our world just for being themselves. It doesn't take much time, just courage to speak it in a moment where you are not sure it's appropriate. It is always appropriate.

It takes more energy to pick out the bad things in someone, to judge them, than to see the good. When I get in the habit of seeing the goodness everywhere and in everyone. That type of energy expands in my own life and good things happen, and good people emerge. The feeling is also returned to me tenfold by outside influences.

People will begin to see the good in me, the bad part falls way eternily!

"He will wipe away every tear..." (The book of Revelation)
"The old order of things has passed..."

http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/...re-lwp-9-1.jpg

Mastering the thinking process just takes time to complete. Purification occurs in the mind first, then I begin to be attracted to different foods, and drinks, different images, different reading material. The further I climb within... the more profound the changes are externally. So much so that people who knew me before, will no longer recognize me. Reshaping the mind also reshapes the body along with the environment that the body resides in.

http://www.happyscience.org.au/hp/wp...ightenment.jpg

On a lighter note...Happy Valentines Day! I had a wonderful surprise last night, I am off all day today...and tomorrow. What a nice mysteriously unexpected gift!

The news came on the stair climber...I was in the middle of a great visual..feeling awesome...energy HIGH..then the text comes through. With news that I can have an unexpected rest day.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-14-2012 at 07:15 AM.