Thread: Grown tired
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 04:07 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by no_fixd_address) James White would not get past question 2. But he has several books arguing the questions. He is a sola scripturist, but is still looking for a verse that explicitly says the bible is self explanatory.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Poor dude If he looking for one like that i think about the best one That desribes the bible as self Explantory Would Be St John ch.1 In The Beginning Was The Word And The World Was With God And The World Was God The Same Was In The Beginning With God ..All Things Were Made By Him And Without Was Not Anything Made In Him Was LIFE And The Life Was The Light Of Men And The Light Shineth In Darkness And The Darkness Comprehended it Not,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything