Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #2836
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I sleep in on Saturday. Thank God I have that luxury right now, it's wonderful. I feel like I've been reborn!

Donnelaith

"Hang me, watch awhile
Let me see you smile as I die
Take me, as my body burns
Let me see you yearn, while I cry" Ode...CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQgDGj5rqI

"What was I? A phantom. Infinitely satisfied. I don't know whence came the capacity to love Suzanne. She taught me what death was when she was burnt. She was sobbing when they dragged her to the stake; She couldn't believe they could do it to her. This was a child my Suzanne, a woman of no understanding of human evil.
Who am I ? I am the one who wept for Suzanne when no one else wept. I am the one who saw the spirit of Suzanne leave her painracked body. I saw it RISE UPWARDS."...Anne Rice

"By what authority do you do these things?" The Religious Authorities

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most." Marianne Williamson

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." Eric Hoffer

"The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear." Gandhi

"Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will." James Stephens

I think that wrapped it up. All I can say is ...THANK YOU!....
BLESSINGS...LOVE...LIGHT.....PEACE!

Last edited by Sasa : 11-12-2011 at 08:48 AM.