View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Stones Cry Out:America The Christian Nation

This title is a little deceiving and I almost feel like a plagiarist for using the title, or part of the title of a study/work by Pastor Arnold Murray. But I feel like it's appropriate to title this thread in such a way, and I do owe much of what I've learned to Pastor Murray and his teachings.

This is going to be a thread that's a bit of a work in progress. What I want to do is post some of the interesting archaeological finds over the years, many if not all of them finds in this nation. Like I said, it's a bit of a work in progress. Where the thread title is a little deceiving is that many if not all of these finds date back to times well before America became a nation. But they're a testament to people who came over here well before America as we know it came to be, and to the faith that these people had. The faith that they had in God, in some cases written into the very stones, carved into them as a testament and a testimony to future generations that would come along and see their work long after they were gone. So we'll see how it goes. I think that hopefully it will be interesting and enjoyable.

Jason