View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 07:23 PM   #165
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedH8er) Here's my stance, what are gays good for anyways? Just like the French, no one needs em. HA. They are the devil, and they have no place in the church, and I can't beleive all these homos are getting married in Cali, makes me sick.
You really feel this way? Well you have lots of company
on this board. I just don't get why so many people are soooo afraid of gay people. Any one not the same as you should not scare you. God made them as well as you. I just can't believe how narrow minded, bigoted and self-rightous people still can be in this day and age. Who cares what a persons sexual orientation is? Why is this such a big deal? I just don't get it.
There are so many important issues out there...human rights, poverty etc.. These are real problems. Sexual orientation is not.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."