View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:37 AM   #161
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Well some think that certain verses that are used can be explained in other ways. We could pick em apart on another thread if U like.

Why do U need faith at all, why repent? cos if we are predestined, well we are predestined arent we?

Some say that its really screwed up of God to allow people to be born here on this earth that have no chance of salvation. Doesnt sound like a God who sent His Son into the WORLD, not to condemn it, but to save it. I dont mind that one.

MY theory...I've been in endless discussions about it before, but I guess...my stand on it is to leave that to God and just focus on the none to perish thing, cos it's none of my business who makes it or not. Personally, I dont wanna label someone that seems unsaveable as predestined for hell just cos they drive me nuts. Perhaps not as theoretically impressive as you would like, but there are more important things to focus on than that thing! No offence.
Hey sincirr i did try to start another thread too shead some light on all of this The Old And New Testimeant in this forum Duh~~Bottom line just love everybody as best you can Gays blacks whites saints sinners you get the point LET THE ALMIGHTY BE THERE JUDGE~~LOVE em ALL LET JESUS SORT THEME OUT~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything