View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 09:42 AM   #160
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Well some think that certain verses that are used can be explained in other ways. We could pick em apart on another thread if U like.

Why do U need faith at all, why repent? cos if we are predestined, well we are predestined arent we?

Some say that its really screwed up of God to allow people to be born here on this earth that have no chance of salvation. Doesnt sound like a God who sent His Son into the WORLD, not to condemn it, but to save it. I dont mind that one.

MY theory...I've been in endless discussions about it before, but I guess...my stand on it is to leave that to God and just focus on the none to perish thing, cos it's none of my business who makes it or not. Personally, I dont wanna label someone that seems unsaveable as predestined for hell just cos they drive me nuts. Perhaps not as theoretically impressive as you would like, but there are more important things to focus on than that thing! No offence.

ROCK HARD!!!