View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) I just love the fact that we have new music. I didn't think we would ever have anything new.

Same here. I was on this board for so long, looking for even the smallest chance of something new to come out by Creed. Just a single song would have satisfied me. I remember that whenever I brought up the prospect of a reunion people would tell me it was never gonna happen.

But I'm just so glad it did. Some people question the new sound. Some people doubt the success of the reunion....but you know, I've never disliked a song by these guys. Whether its with AB or solo. Allthough it would be nice to see Creed the biggest band in the world again, but it's not necessary for me. I can still enjoy their music.

About Full Circle, there was probably only one song that I felt was not that great. And that would be Good Fight. Tremonti has the same thoughts on the song. But everything else rocked.

I like the new sound, it's a step away from the classic Creed sound and more towards just what modern rock sounds like these days, but it's still good.

I would still like to see them release a b-side EP or just the besides in anyway. Because i know they're just sitting on them somewhere. I know that atleast one b-side exists. I hope with that acoustic album stapp talked about contains some of these.

I would also like to see at some point in their careers, a collectors box set. The ultimate collectors box set, consisting of all their songs, albums, live show, interviews...you know, stuff like that.

I also question how long Wind-Up records will be around to support these guys, from what I hear they are in financial trouble. Apparently Evanescences new album has been put on hiatus because Wind-up can't afford to release it right now.

I also wonder how many more records we'll get. Sorry for the long post, just a lot of thoughts.