Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Protecting All Israel,

ITS, hard to prepare a speach Last Minute, its not as easy as it looks, and i promise to be brief and in truth as i can, FOR GOD IS OUR STRENGETH ROCK AND FORTRESS, Our Warefare Stands WITH ISRAEL, And The Meassures There Of, there be no way around it no shortcuts no alternatives 100 percent death a 100 percent life, And I STAND, WITH MY PEOPLE, Kats, PALESTINIAN,STATE AND SECURE PEACE,As CLINTION Said, who Rocked The Vote, For There Have been diffculties in the past THERE WILL BE DIFFCULTIES, Truly Agrees With Clintion Said Without Doubt, WE WILL HIT MORE OBSTCALES, and this is a man who knows Obstacles, and has a lot of boldness to shake of the dust correct his tye and face the people OBAMA, Made Clear He Saw The Day As More The Marking Of A Mistake Ended, Than A Mission Acomplished, as we see the day of our lifes, bare with BRIDEGROOM, ISA, CH>12>1>6, AND IN THAT DAY SHALT SAY O LORD, I WILL PRAISE THEE Though Thou Wast Angry With Me, Thine Anger Has Turned Away, And Thou IS MY COMFORT.BEHOLD GOD IS OUR SALVATION, WE WILL TRUST THEE AND NOT BE AFRAID FOR THE LORD JEHOVHOA IS OUR STRENETH, And My Song HE Has ALSO BECOME MY SALVATION, THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL YE, Draw Water Out Of The Wells AND, MAKE A BUD UNTO DAVID, And In That Day Shall YE PRAISE THE LORD call upon him his name declare his doings amoung the nations that his name IS TO BE EXCALTED SING UNTO THE LORD FOR he hath done EXCELLENT THINGS, this is known in all the earth CRY OUT AND SHOUT THOU IN HABBTIERS Of Zion FOR GREAT IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN THE MIDST OF THEE, mark 11>17>MY House Shall Be called Of All Nations The House Of Prayer, And Ya,alls Surley Know The Rest, PRAISE YA JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH As We Presue IN JESUS NAME, PEACE BE WITH US, IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us.......... and in the words of Louis Griffien 9~11, And In the Words Of Mark T.....We Will Have To Wait And See What Happens, but let not the better hope pass from us all, the burden is light and the yolk easy.....Great Interview, Lets All move along, In a orderly Fashion AS We Live From Today Which Is The Hardest, Because We Are More Than Overcomers, As We Fight The Good Fight, Ya,alls,