Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Protecting ALL ISRAEL, Praise Jesus,

: Love My Creedfeeders, < HE SHALL RETURN, with all his angels, JUST SO HAPPY TO BE, AMEN AND AMEN, Its Time To Turn The Page IN WATING, Praise Ya Jesus, OBAMS, Report, Was Most Of Our Lifes Story, Daily, but like john travlota, said in the stephen king classic, carrie, All those Little Piggys, DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT BOMB NO MORE, come Leather Face Is Wating, And HE Will Be Your JUMPER JACK, Praying For RAIN To Heal My PYSHO Love, WHASHIGTION_Claming No Victory PRESIDENT, Obama Formally Ended The, U.S Combat Role In IRAQ, After Seven Long Years, Of Bloodshed declaring firmly TUE Night ITS, Time To Turn The Page, Now He Said The Nations Most Ugent Priortiy Is fixing its sicly econmony, DRINK EAT Happy And Be Merry, And Obama Addressed Millions there who were divided over the war in his country and around the world, And Went On To Tell How The Us, Has PAID A Huge Price To Give IRAQIS The Chance To Share THEIR FUTURE A COST That Now Includes More Than 4,400 troops dead tens of thousand MORE WOUNDED, AND HUNDREDS OF BILLONS OF DOLLARS SPENT, We will Round Our BILLION DOLLAR BABIES, As The Commander In Chief Over A War He took pains to thank the troops, BUT, made Clear He SAW The Day As More The Making Of A Mistakes ENDED, Than A misson ACOMPLISHED, GOD DOES, NOT FAIL MAN DOES FAIL, LETS LET FAITH BE FOUND, AND EXCEPT THAT JOY OF THE MEASSURES, STAND STRONG AND STAND HAPPY, Has The Future Exceeds Under Protection And That All Mighty CONVEANT, Obama is our first PRESIDENT, Lets Rejoice, And make the best of this Life, give unto ceasers that which is ceasers and give unto GOD that Which Is Gods, BODY HEART SOUL AND MIND, And we Crazy Falls, All Things Will Be Brought To Into Prespective, Balance And Perfection, The Weakness Of God Is Greater Than THE STRENGETH OF MAN........Lets try to have a good week EXCEPT OUR BLESSINGS THAT IS OURS, TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, And Keep Your Thoughts In The Waters That Be SURE, And PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU, AGAIN I WILL PRAY 7 Times 7 PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS IN NAME, AND BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, My Broken Heroes, LETS, TURN, THE, PAGE, ....... its what we are best at, Bussiness Is Good, Bussiness, is Good, cant helpt it, but we love ya, take that burden to, if it bothers you my friend, ACES, are always high, so we can make the duce wild, Lets, Hold,em today, and make the impossibile possbile, by kissing, a lot of , fanny, thats one of the secrets, of making peace wit all men, JESUS WILL GIVE US STRENGETH IN OUR DUE SEASON, Mel, Gave , Us Lovley , sequel, Pay Back....HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH, From Truly, And Peter Griffin, Loves Ya,s......the simple be made wise, ITS OUR REVALATION, FOLLOW PETER, and all will be blessed,