Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 05:19 AM   #5493
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Its just not right to tease a guy like this! LOL
Awwww. Lol. Sorry, but you know you love it ... hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Can't say I've seen that video.....so how do mermaids reproduce? Anyone know? LOL
Well I was actually the mermaid on the video, and behind the scenes, well, let's just say, I can answer that question.
That's actually an interesting question ... lol. But watch that video, omg she gets to lie in the BATH with him!! I mean wtf that's not right, thats unfair and cruel.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Always have to be the centre of attention don't ya?
HEY! No cream for you!!! muahaha

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I remember primary school for two things. One was times table which I was good at and the other was girls going from eh whatever to hello! LOL
You mean from scratching them and pulling their hair to hello
I remember primary for quite a few reasons ... running down the corridors, making havoc at lunch time, being mean to my teachers, and ... oh yeah, playing wrestling with the guys on the grass outside ... lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Yeah but it had its desired effect....lol. School wasen't that bad.....lots of holidays hehe.
Haha yeah that was about the only good thing. To me. Lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) These pants are meant to have a brown patch I tell ya....I swear! *runs off crying* LOL
Eeeeww grosssssssssss lol
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006