View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:32 PM   #10
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, this is pretty much the reason I stopped posting in that thread around the 4th page. If you don't agree with the majority, be prepared to have your opinions challenged. And bashed on occasion. And it seems kinda pointless to defend your views. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, unfortunately not everyone can accept that.(that everyone has a right to their opinion)

I don't think I'm one of those "3 people" who only post to bash Alter Bridge. I'm a big AB fan, but for once I found myself arguing in defense of Stapp, in a sense. I don't think I bashed AB at all in my posts. I really only said that I wished they'd stop bashing Stapp. That's what I, personally, viewed it as. They said practically the same thing, interview after interview, about Stapp although they worded it more and more negatively each time. I'm just ready to move on and when I read an AB interview, I'd like to see them talking about the future(Alter Bridge) and not the past.(Creed/Stapp) I realize that the media is most to blame that they are still talking about Stapp/Creed, but I also realize that they could say "hey, we've talked about Creed/Stapp enough, let's talk about something else, something involving our current band." That's really been my whole point. I'm not bashing AB, don't take it like that. I'm done with these threads because, again, it seems pointless to continually defend my opinion when those who disagree will never agree with my opinion on this.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!