View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:23 PM   #9
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Like Marcos said, it is pretty funny that all the problems recently are stemming from the same people. Kind of ironic, is it not?

Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Because my opinions are different, that's what it always comes down to here, having disgusting insults flung in my direction and the thread locked. I have a clear and complete understanding of how things work now.

Well I must have glossed over these "disgusting insults" but irregardless of that, if you want to feel that the thread was closed because of you and your difference of opinions - if that makes you feel better - then so be it. However the thread was closed because it was going nowhere. 9 pages of comments and nothing was solved.

And I'm not stupid either. You can badmouth me or my site all you want, but keep it at the vh1 boards.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Alusion) Closing threads does smell of censorship...but then again as we all know, and are expected to accept if we want to comment on anything...it's Steve's board....he'll do what he wants with it, and it doesn't matter if we agree with it or not. This happens so much over here now, heck...it's not unexpected anymore...

Please show me where "this happens so much." Link to the threads that have been closed, or describe the ones that were removed. I can only think of two that were done so in the last month other than obvious troll threads or spam threads. (And I looked it up. In case you didn't know, vBulletin logs every moderator action. Only 2.) But since you know more than I do, enlighten me.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"