View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #14
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What's everyone's opionion on 'Rain'?

Quote: (Originally Posted by nthor) It sounds like something that should be on a Scott Stapp solo album, wheres the guitar at. This is the weakest creed song ever. When the record was being record I think it was Mike Tremonti said some thing along the line of "This is going to be the heaviest Creed album to date." Well wrong with this one. But this will be the song will being millions of into the creed fan base who have no real passion in music they glamor over one song and have no idea about any of the real music.
Although I agree it has a tonal quality of a Scott Stapp solo song, I strongly disagree with your assumption that it will only be liked by those "who have no real passion in music...and have no idea about any of the real music." I've been a diehard Creed fan for near 10 years now since I first heard What If. I've heard every song Creed's ever recorded up to this album including Before I Die. An extremely rare track. I know Creed's music as well as anyone on here and am offended that you would make such a narrow minded and dubious statement.

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"