View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 08:48 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by #1creedfan) Hey I did see you! Wow! I wish I would have been able to meet you. When I talked to Michael I asked if he had seen you cause I wasnt sure if you were definitly coming! Oh I am so glad you had a good time. How did you like the city? That was a long drive, but wow, worth it!!!! So the guy that was infront of me was Tremont4life? Holy cow, he was really nice and leaned over the stage so we could see. He was really nice. Boy you just never know!
Well, it's nice to meet you after the fact, LOL!!! I wish I had known you were on the board!! Yes, Tremonti4life was the guy with the gray Southpark hoodie on and very dark hair. That was sweet of him to do that for you guys! I have been to Pittsburgh three or four times, always for fun stuff. The people are always nice, too! I loved that club last night, small but intimate and the sound was awesome. It also was the first time I went to Pittsburgh and didn't get lost!!! God bless mapquest, LOL. I also have been to your baseball stadium and it's my second favorite of all the news ones.