View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 12:13 AM   #50
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: why we adore Scott

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) ^That is simply disgusting. It is like giving Larry King a father award.

You are correct Titan. Usually what goes on behind closed doors in celebrities lives is WORSE then what we initially hear.

You people are the same kind of people who can look at Barry Bonds and say with a straight face that he probably never took steroids.

Well, I'm exhausted(had a very long day, and for that matter, a long week) and I don't really feel like typing this, but I think I should. I'll try to be as concise and short as possible.

My whole point, Stephen, is that no one can say what kind of father Stapp is without witnessing what goes on behind closed doors. I cannot say whether or not he is a good father because I haven't seen it with my own eyes. I could assume that because of the fact he's a recovering alcoholic and has a ton of problems, that he is probably not world's greatest father, but because I prefer to focus on something about him I do know for sure(his music) I won't make those comments. I am sorry that you are trying to judge his ability as a father based on what he has done in public. I know for sure that if I were him, I wouldn't want people judging my ability as a father based on the stupid things I do in public. I don't think you would, either. Of course, this is just my opinion.

As for the Bonds comment...that's just ridiculous. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Bonds admitted in Federal Court that he took steroids. Stapp has NEVER said he is a bad father, and neither has anyone close to him(at least not that we know of). I'm insulted you even made that comment.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!