Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #111
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) After listening to this album a lot more...I've changed my stance a bit. It's not as bad as I made it out to be with my first impressions. It really takes multiple listens in order to fully grasp the album and the songs. I still feel there are a few meh songs and when I say few, I mean one or two. However, I still can't find myself to listen to the album in its entirety in one sitting. It simply can't hold my attention for that long.
My First , IMPESSSION of things, are always the same my friend, Like Geroge,s Strait,s i hate everything, and lord when i first heared that song u guessed it i hated it to, Back To AB 3, i,ll put the Toxic Dangerous Label, on it, it is a strong powerfull moving Rock N Roll Record all though, i have,nt heared not one song yet, i do Know what went in this record, so you are right indeed it does take, MULTIPLE Listens To grasp, and also what we, have her, is powerfull, soul SUSTAINING, Album, that will bring our ears to open again, and again, for our COUNTINUING, The Guys put there guts and heart and soul , in this one let alone the time the sacrafice, let alone working through the red tape of things, which is painfull enough to think about in its own making, and they have pulled it together in a wise balanced meassure, yeah i cant do anything in one sitting either, none of us can, something pulls ya to do something else, then u will get back to later, ........................ thats why sometimes i must post in every damn thread, i,ll get better, i promise,