View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 08:37 AM   #19
creedwisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
anyone else feel like this?

i posted this on another board and got blasted for being stupid. just wondering if i had any compadres over here....

i only have 3 shows, too, but those reflections and memories will be with me always, as will my CREEDFamily, no matter what happens. i am so grateful for the experiences, and so glad i wrote it all down.

For me, though, there is guilt as well. i watched my alcatraz tape last weekend, and i just broke down crying. i was thinking that as much as i love seeing it, scott was so ill, physically and mentally broken by that point. i truly feel that the weathered tour was just a breaking point for the band on many levels...and maybe if i was not such a "needy" fan, the band would not have gone through so much, and would still be together. then, i just prayed that God will somehow, someday fulfill scott's lyric that "all that has been devastated can be recreated"

i love lots of music, but no one's music fills and moves me as CREED's does. it strengthens and inspires me, it drives me toward God and inside myself. as i wrote to scott, for me, faceless man is the truth of the whole bible in a single song. for me, they can never be "replaced". i hope only the best for the solo efforts, but CREED is something together that it's members cannot approach singly.

their art has become part of who i am now. i'm sorry it took me until 2001 to discover them!

there is always hope. i pray that time and some healing will draw them together again one day...but at present, we have no choice but to accept and hope for the best.

blessings to all, tresa

"What if I die? What did I give? I hope it was an answer, so you might live" Stapp