View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 11:07 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks Guys*HUGS*

Heres an update on creedsangel

Heres some new news on creedsangel1 and her daughter

Thank you all sooo much for your prayers!! Nothing new to report, we didn't get another call from the dr's so all must be ok with the head scan results. All the blood work is fine and they said the ct looked fine...its just the discoloring of the brain the doctor coudn't explain. Jason assures me all is ok with her...and i beleive if there was something it would have showed up in the ct scan. Could it be early stages of something? I dunno i guess thats possible. Lukiema runs on Jason's side of the family. We are just going to stay on top of this. She goes back in 10-14 days for more blood work...praying our DR can give us some explanation to why it looks like that. It could be possible she moved during the X-ray, so I am praying thats all it is. I just cannot take it if something was wrong with her, I wouldn't want to go on without her.
I'm trying to stay strong and positive but as you can imagine its very very hard. I know I have soo many people praying for her, and just knowing that gives me great comfort
I won't be on much, I just want to spend time with her. I'll check in when I can. Love you all!

Please please keep her family in your prayers and thank you all so much for the prayers you've already sent to them
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot