View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #51
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Part 4 The Big Concert

Michael is on his way to pick Hayley up from her motel room and he arrives safely and picks her up and we join them in the car.

Hayley: Oh I am so exicted about tonight, I've never being to a concert before. Have I mentioned that?
Michael: Only 10 times but I forgot honestly......
Hayley: Hey watch it or I'll be forced to open up a can of whoop-arse.
Michael: Ohhhh scary please don't do that thing your rugby players do. I think that might make me cry.
Hayley: *sticks tongue out and pulls scary face*
Michael: Hayley you're white and a bit too small and don't look scary at all.*laughs*
Hayley: *punches Michael in arm*
Michael: Ouch what was that for?
Hayley: Am I scary now?
Michael: *rubs arm* Yes you're very scary. *thinks to self* I really should organize myself for that buddhist monastary in the morning.

They keep driving for about 5 minutes in relative silence (the first time Hayley's mouth hasen't opened the whole trip) when.....

Hayley: Can I put some music on?
Michael: Yeah sure
Hayley: *switches radio on* LIVIN ON A PRAYER!!!!!
Michael: Oh that has got to be the cheesiest song of all time. What is going to come on next mmmbop? How bout if we put on some U2 so I can make sure I've got the lyrics down? There should be the 1980-1989 best of in there.
And it’s true we are immune
When fact is fiction and tv reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they all die
Hayley: You've got it wrong there is no all there just they die.
Michael: *sigh* Oh sorry Miss. No.1 U2 fan.
Hayley: Apology accepted *laughs* Okay you do the Edge's part and I'll be Bono.
Hayley:The real battle yet begun Michael: (sunday, bloody sunday)
Hayley:To claim the victory jesus won Michael: (sunday, bloody sunday)
Hayley: You're singing in the wrong key you oaf!
Michael: Oh sorry.....

Hayley: Ain't you driving a little fast
Michael: No way you may call me Schumacher......Michael Schumacher.
Hayley: *laughs* You wish

The 3 hours of the concert comes and goes and its a great time had by all. Michael remarks that it seriously challenges the Pearl Jam concert he saw a couple of years back and Hayley is currently on the phone to her parents asking if its okay to become a U2 groupie and follow them around the rest of Australia. Sadly for Australia they let her.......

Michael: Wow that was great
Hayley: Oh that was beyond awesome
Michael: You want to go and grab a drink?
Hayley: Yeah sure

Michael orders a drink each and the continue talking......

Michael: Ah I could go another you want another beer?
Hayley: Yeah ok. Michael are you trying to get me drunk? I am shocked.....
Michael: Hey if that would keep you quiet for 5 seconds then yes that is what I'm trying to do. *laughs*
Hayley: Oh you are a dead man when you drop me off at the motel. I've got this big pillow and I'm going to drop you so hard.
Michael: Pillow fighting hey? In our underwear? *laughs*
Hayley: Oh still being a smart-arse hey? Looks like I'll have to serve up another can of whoop-arse.

They drive back to her motel when the following conservation takes place in Michael's car.

Hayley: Thanks heaps for the past couple of days even if you've being a smart alec the whole time.
Michael: Sure thing and thanks for coming down even if you've made my life a living hell. I'm only joking....hehe I've had a great time.....
(thinks to self This might be the wine talking but what is that feeling in my gut? Is that love? *awkward silence in head* Oh its only gas.......)
*Michael does a SBT a Silent But Deadly......*
Hayley: Well thanks and maybe we'll see eachother again sometime. Next time you can come and be my guest in New Zealand.
Michael: Ummm Ummmm yeah maybe......

THE END.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie