View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 01:54 AM   #48
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
LOL

Honestly, YOU ROCK LOL this is so hiliarious

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: Hey its being responsible, I've got some vouchers for the food court later on if you want them.
Hayley: You have vouchers and you carry them around with you? Wow you are such a tightarse.
Yeah, tightarse.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Okay honestly does this make my bum look big?
Michael:*thinks to self what is the right answer here? Hey curves are in these days just look at J.Lo and Beyonce, I could say that right? No then she'll think I'm saying she's fat so I can't say that. How bout if I blow that question off and say don't be silly. No can't do that cause then she'll think I'm ignoring her or that I don't care. How bout if I say no dress could stop that behind being P.H.A.T. No way she'll kick me in the balls and say I'm a perv. I'm in a no win situation, what would 101 Ways to get out of hopeless situations women put you though say?*
That's probably the most perfect, typical scenario that would happen if a woman askes a man that question. Awesome.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Don't be so fast where is your outfit?
Michael: Outfit what do you mean my outfit?
Hayley: Look at you, you didn't iron your shirt and your clothes don't match.
You're going to buy something that matches and it also has to complement my outift. See the outift I bought matches my shoes, my earrings, my bag its great.
Michael: Is this hell?
Hayley: Don't be smart....lets go over to the men's section.
YAY LMAO clothes shopping for you! This is GREAT!!!

Muahaha this just keeps getting better
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006