View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 01:33 PM   #3
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Wait, I'm all confused. First, Mark and Scott Phillips blamed pretty much the whole disbanding thing on Stapp. Even went so far as to say he didn't seem as "focused" or as "driven". But now, they've suddenly changed their minds??

I don't get it...did they go back and read the MTV interivew over again and decide just how bad they made themselves look, and thought to themselves "damn, that was a pretty crappy interview, we better do something". Or is this the way they really felt about the whole thing to begin with?

Jeez....which one is genuine, and which one isn't

Thanks for the link Shadow

I don't believe that it is how bad they made themselves look. It's MTV. They hate Stapp and I am pretty sure that the wording they put in their type is their interpretation of the talk they had with Mark. Other media outlets have pretty much said the same as the above article and others have made it seem as if Mark was blaming stapp. It's the media and they will put whatever spin they want on things. Until you hear it from Marks, Scotts, Flips, Myles or Brians mouths, I personally will take things in type with a grain of salt.

Just my opinion.