View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #83
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A political random thought

[quote=eusebioCBR]
Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) that's great...but there poll numbers werent really surprising. it's not going to pursuade anyone to vote for mccain. it's the military, what'd you expect. theres a reason they signed up for it, they believe in it. however, most americans view the iraq "war" as a lost cause, for now. it's up to iraq and its people to become a democratic country, if they need some help on the way to doing that, i wouldnt mind aiding them a bit. but having a large part of our army there isint going to do much else, unless mccain intends on taking on all the terrorist countries. we've opened the door for iraq to become a democratic country, the rest is up to them. it's there country, they need to govern it, we can't babysit them forever. they need to stand on there own two feet. so we can both move ahead.[/QUOTE

I got your point the first time. Don't try to sugar coat it. The votes of American service men and women don't matter to you.
Why should i care about who other people are voting for? Everyone has a right to an opinion. But letting other peoples opinion influence my own is rediculous. What one should try to do is search up the canidates and vote for who you think is the best, based on your own world views and opinions.

Does there vote matter to me on a personal level? no. Why? I try not to let other people influence my vote. But im sure it matters to the canidates and they(the military citizens) want to effect the outcome of it all with their votes, like everyone else. On a personal level it doesnt matter to me, but on a level such as the american voting system, it does matter. As equally as everyones else's vote on such a scale. You don't seem to understand much about the right path one should take when going to vote. You let the media/slander influence you, till the point where you can't read between the lies and have fallen victem to the slander and media. Thus you become a hardcore conservative or a hardcore liberal. Neither side should control how you think.

To be honest with you, i don't think either of the canidates are great. I'm just voting on who i think can aid this country the best. I don't believe that's John McCain.

Last edited by nagpo : 10-23-2008 at 09:12 PM.