View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
josha31042
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Walmart Soundcheck Interview Up!

I think a lot of people try to discern Tremonti's expressions simply because of a stigma, for lack of a better word, that surrounds the members ever since the break up. Ever since the "bad blood" got revealed, everyone's just watching and waiting for all the tell tale signs of trouble brewing beneath the surface, including analyzing old interviews to see if they can notice hints of an imminent break up in the details.

It's all mostly in your head. There was a rumor about Stapp and the Denny's ordeal, but that's been years ago. Whether or not it's true, is a mystery to me. There are, however, numerous photos of Stapp at said Denny's with said people...

Water under the bridge. As far as Mark's eye, they just posted a picture of him and Eric playing ping pong the other day. Maybe he got smacked in the eye with the ball.
Secondly, I'm sure Mark has a good bit on his mind.
He's having to contend with the Alter Bridge DVD being blocked from release by Wind-Up, and he's got thoughts of the spring tour coming up, along with Alter Bridge's 3rd studio album and tour. It's not exactly an easy workload.
I do not find it surprising that Stapp seems the most enthusiastic about everything, since out of all the other members, he has the less amount of work to do. Not saying he isn't working his rear off, mind you.

As good as it is to be back, there's plenty of things that can be on Tremonti's mind right now, to make him not want to act like a Walmart people greeter in every interview. To say there is some kind of tension in the band, is probably overreacting a little bit. I sincerely doubt Stapp and Tremonti could have as much fun on stage as they have been lately, unless they have truly let bygones be bygones. Tremonti almost always looks this way in most of the interviews I see him in.

Don't let it get to you.

Last edited by josha31042 : 10-15-2009 at 06:50 PM.