View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #8
Icedmofo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Walmart Soundcheck Interview Up!

Why do i get the feeling something not on the up and up is going on between the guys from this interview?

Between mark's black eye and the fact that he looks like he would rather be getting his balls waxed than sitting in that chair, something just seems not right.

Does anyone else think mark just looks fucking unhappy as shit? When he's talking, when he's sitting there, when he's playing, he just looks miserable to me, this interview makes me want to give the guy a hug. I know that look on his face, i get the same way when i'm really upset about something to the point of being enraged. It's a really terrible feeling to be that frustrated.

Watch him sing the chorus of My Own Prison when the camera is in his face, he's not even there. I hope he's alright.

I also read somewhere today that stapp was sitting at a denny's at 4 am somewhere trying to pick up girls and score cocaine.

Normally i would dismiss that as a really comical rumor, but if tremonti has a black eye and looks miserable like he does (to me), i sort of wonder.

Last edited by Icedmofo : 10-15-2009 at 06:36 PM.