View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 08:05 PM   #6
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Um, sorry guys, but this doesn't mean that this is the next single. Program directors for radio stations can play whatever they want. One of my local stations had the Creed song "Weathered" on a similar poll/countdown just like this, and that wasn't a single. I have also heard "Faceless Man, Are You Ready?, and several other Creed songs on the radio that were not singles. It is a little too early for an official single to be announced, so don't get too excited. I also think this is a poor choice for the next single (IMO).

Proof of what I mean: look at the bottom. "Dirty Little Thing" is not the new Velver Revolver single either. "Fall to Pieces" is in the middle of it's heavy rotation, and will most likely be followed by "Superhuman" as the next single.
http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/148...headlines=true
umm Are you ready and weathered were singles, and i think faceless man was too....and if you look at the first link, it says new music, as in new songs that are starting rotation...and even if it is only a dj deal, they still have to get clearance to play that song which kinda leads me to believe, that this is the new single.