View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 09:23 PM   #73
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks

Altair, women hate rejection or even the possibility of rejection. We always go the "ask him if he likes me" route instead of the "hey baby, wanna date?" route because if you say no, we feel like we look like losers. And also, if a woman approaches a guy, a stranger say in a bar, Jen is right, most guys think they're definitely gonna score because the woman went after them.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.