View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 11:43 AM   #71
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Altair!!!! You are right the wilderness is incredible!!!! I myself have 5 reptiles, don't consider myself Terry Erwin( hehe) but animals are one of my huge passions, I went to Alaska this summer and let me say I felt like I should have been there my entire life.... I fell in LOVE WITH ALASKA!! sound weird falling in love with a place? It was like I could take a deep sigh and go AHHHHH this is what life is, The whales etc.. were incredible!!! And the glaciers, pretty awesome, I canoed to the glaciers with a bunch of others and it was an once in a lifetime experience!!!!! If you are a true outdoors men than you MUST go there some time, hey maybe you could even find a woman there!!! Don't worry like I said good things will come your way, be patient the best usually comes last and when you least expect it!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"