View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 09:43 AM   #69
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think that girls feel like if they were to be too talkative men may think they were "willing" it seems that when I used to go to places like that I would be very outgoing and really just wanted to have fun and talk to people, and BINGO the next thing you know the converstaion turns into sex!!!!! I personally feel that meeting people is much easier in a natural enviroment. I myself love the outdoors and hiking etc.. so If you have some type of interest, seek the same kind of people out and you will have 1 huge step overcome..... "common interests" As far as looks are concerned it really is the only first thing people go on, I would much rather be with a man who treats me good and has respect for me than a drop dead gorgeous LOOSER!!!! (been down that road before)
Women like Scott Stapp so much you see because he seems to have the entire package!!!!!! A good looking man with heart and soul and a man who cares for his child the way he does
that is a HUGE turn on!!! But to be honest with you I would find Scott just as appealing if he was ugly!!!! Don't worry good things will come your way!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"