View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 09:13 AM   #68
Altair
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My question is why do the girls get alllllll the attention?

Regardless of the situation, hot girls are surrounded by packs of dogs, uh, I mean guys. Take the local night club for instance. I go in, looking for a fun night of dancing. Do I bring a date? No, because I want to meet someone (also because I don't have one). Is that a mistake? It ends up being one.

As I wander around, every decent looking girls is already hooked up or being hit on. So, I hang out on a rail near the entrance, hoping to catch a pack of cuties as they walk in. To my surprise, quite a few packs/groups of girls come in. I say, "hi," flirt, ask them if they want to dance, have a drink, all that. No luck.

So, I figure I'm trying to hard and just sit idle and see if any will come up to me. Yeah, right! That'll never happen.

Which brings me to my second question. Why do the guys have to do all the work? Why don't girls take the responsibility on themselves more often. Just about every girl that has ever been interested in me had to get someone else to tell me. I'm still waiting for someone with some courage to come knocking on my door. You know, wink, say hi, send some flowers, ask me to dinner, approach me for crying out loud! I'm afraid it's not going to happen, so I keep hunting myself. It's such a hard road to travel, especially if you lack the Scott Stapp looks.

—The Bhagavad Gita